James Noah Hillman Hall, a first-year, men’s residence hall built in 1962, was named in honor of the College's 12th president (1922–41). This hall recently was renovated to make the rooms more spacious and comfortable.
- 80 single occupancy rooms (80 Co-Ed residents)
- Community Bathrooms
- Resident Assistant Staff on each floor that provide educational/social programming and 24 hr on-call emergency response
- Professional Live-In Student Life Staff on site
- Large lobby areas on each floor conducive to studying and group meetings
- Community Kitchen
- On-Site Laundry facilities (no additional charges to use)
- High Speed Wireless Internet (WiFi) & LAN ethernet jack(s)
- Cable ready
- Conveniently located next to the Van Dyke Cafeteria and the Merc/Village area and a short walk to The Martin Brock Student Center
Schedule an in-person E&H Campus Tour — Take the Virtual Tour by clicking below.