- Preferential pre-registration for classes
- Honors core courses
- Honors colloquia
- Honors components to regular courses
- Senior thesis Cultural events, conferences and community experiences.
- Special access to guest speakers
- Invited speakers for honors students
- Travel to professional conferences
- Travel to regional cultural and artistic events
- $1,000 Honors Scholarship; independent of other financial aid offered
- $2,000 stipend to be used during a student’s four years to support study abroad, undergraduate research, and academic program support Post-graduate preparation
- Support for national scholarships and fellowships.
Enhanced advising and mentoring
- Opportunities to visit professional and graduate schools
- Special recognition at commencement and on diploma.