Subscribe to Calendar(s)
It's easy to subscribe to a google calendar—and convenient! Simply click the link beside the calendar list below to subscribe. Once subscribed, the calendar will show in gCal under Other Calendars, as the image below demonstrates. Note that a google account is required to take advantage of this feature.
Try it for yourself! Subscribe to a calendar below by clicking it's Plus link.
Other College Calendars not shown:
Once subscribed to a calendar, here's where it'll show in your google calendar portal
Print your calendar
To print your calendar, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the the calendar(s) you wish to print are selected in the calendar list to the left of Google Calendar. (The calendar names will be highlighted by a colored bar.)
- You can select "Display Only This Calendar" option from any calendar's drop-down (detailed in fig.2 below) to quickly filter results to show only the calendar(s) you wish to show or print.
- More next to the gear icon, and select Print.
- A print preview and settings menu will appear in a new window. Simply select the desired options for your printed calendar.
- Click Print or Save As... to save a a PDF.
Please note that if you've scheduled a large number of events, your calendar may print on multiple pages to better display all your entries. This is especially true when you have the calendar view set to Month, Week, etc. Agenda View is the best option for saving a calendar for print.