Byars Hall

Byars Hall serves as the college fine arts center, housing the art, music and theatre departments. The three-story building includes classrooms, studios for painting, photography and printmaking, digital art lab, a student art gallery, musical rehearsal halls, private piano practice rooms, a greenroom and the Theatre Department's costume shop. The building is the oldest academic structure on the Emory & Henry campus, with most of the current structure having been built in 1889.